Allocate the Right Resources at the Right Time
Harris Healthcare’s Workload solution provides powerful analytics and key metrics to monitor performance, evaluate current processes and optimize staffing allocations.
Managers can effectively answer these key questions through workload data:
- What activities are staff spending 80% of their time on?
- How productive are the staff on a daily, monthly and yearly basis?
- What is the correlation between clinical diagnosis and workload hours?
How does the Workload solution benefit hospitals?
- Optimizes the Allocation of Resources—Workload helps identify the human resource needs in specific functional centers and optimizes the allocation of staff by shift.
- Provides Visibility to Senior Leadership—The Workload solution provides insights into the organization’s metrics through powerful analytic tools that include pre-loaded reports, dashboards, scorecards and key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Improves Organizational Efficiencies—Workload lowers organizational costs and improves efficiencies by ensuring staffing levels are consistent based on skill mix and level of care.