“Your data – all your data – take it, and do with it what you will” – Oscar Wilde, playfully paraphrased
We’re big into data, and we know you are, too. We rely on it. You rely on it. Patients and integrations, right diagnoses, research—whatever the case may be, good quality, easily accessible data is key. And that’s what you get with our Clinical Insight.
Whereas our EHR has a patient-centric focus, Clinical Insight is designed for retrospective, population-based analysis of clinical and operational data. It allows for the analysis of clinical processes and operations without interfering with critical day-to-day and minute-to-minute patient care practices.
We do not remove clinical data from the active database. All data persists for the life of the system for reporting purposes.
When it comes to data, we don’t mess around. We’re not hiding it in some back-end database or guarding it with some application overlay that prevents you from accessing every data point. Data is never deleted.
No hoops to jump through. No bending over backwards.
No begging. We don’t even charge extra for the privilege of accessing your data. Your data is just there. And it’s yours to do with what you will.
Why is this so important?
- What if you could track patient outcomes for a particular diagnosis to improve quality of care? You could analyze patient care processes in relation to medications and treatment plans.
- Maybe patient demographics in your area are changing. Wouldn’t it be nice to have access to years and years of clinical documentation to accurately demonstrate what services are in demand and which are declining? It’s actionable evidence for your bottom line.
- Could you better serve staff if you could determine trends and create operational efficiencies—not through guesswork, but with data-driven evidence? From analysis of procedure turnaround times to elimination of unnecessary touchpoints, there are numerous cost reduction and process improvement opportunities.
- You could make a research-based break-through. And how awesome would it be to impact not just the quality of care, but maybe even a patient’s quality of life?
We provide over 800 standard reports, including those required for regulatory reporting, but the flexibility is real key to the Clinical Insight design. We safely store and expose your clinical data, enabling access to data in near-real-time. Further, Clinical Insight is designed so that you can easily use the business intelligence reporting tool of your choice. You will have access to every data point and the ability to configure it as needed—tailor-made for even the most demanding research centers.
To add to all this, Harris Healthcare offers an Analytics Business Intelligence which integrates data from multiple sources to provide sophisticated metrics in the form of scorecards, dashboards and reports. Analytics Business Intelligence provides key performance indicators (KPIs) relative to both:
- Organizational Performance Metrics – for internal and regulatory reporting, and
- Clinical Performance Metrics – for patient and operational management.
Nimble and powerful, clients also use our Analytics Business Intelligence module for Infection Control reporting, Antimicrobial Stewardship (type, timing, route, costs), Patient Flow, Discharge Readiness and Bed Management.