No other HR department responsibility is as likely to cause waves of dissatisfaction as the payroll system.
Fixed deadlines and a zero margin for error put a premium on its accuracy and dependability. To achieve efficiency and accuracy, best practice calls for minimizing the amount of manual intervention required. That’s where an automated, integrated and industry-hardened software solution can be invaluable.
All the Payroll Smarts in One Powerful Package
The crown jewel of the Affinity ERP Human Capital Management Suite is our Payroll application. It has a processing engine that automates all aspects of complex pay and benefit calculations, assuring your staff that calculations are accurate.
Our Payroll application is strategically designed to be flexible enough to accommodate a variety of intricate labor contracts and employment arrangements yet still minimize the amount of manual intervention required.
- Powerful, flexible, table-driven Payroll processing engine
- Effortlessly manage pay rate changes with automated seniority and calendar incrementing
- Create detailed, easy-to-understand pay code descriptions
- Automatically validate time off requests against actual available balances; disallow excess requests
- Automatically calculate shift and statutory holiday premiums
- Quickly setup an unlimited number of benefits and deductions
- Automatically process retroactive pays
- Perform reversals, adjustments and exception pay processing
- Post direct deposits to multiple bank accounts
- Customize employee deposit slips
- Calculate employee sick, vacation, leave and seniority bank balances
- Manage employee receivables
- Access historical timecards, registers, journal entries and checks online
- Import bulk data from Excel spreadsheets for mass corrections or high volume items such as cafeteria deductions
- Create and customize user-defined fields (date, character, numeric, or true and false) for tracking purposes
- Use the Check Reconciliation window to reconcile active and cleared checks
- Use a worry-free posting process—all journal entries are validated before any posting can occur
- Launch third party reporting tools from within all modules
- Generate Nursing Compass export files to analyze nurse workload and statistics
- Option to import and validate transactions from leading scheduling products or simple Excel templates
- Run regular and ad hoc reports in seconds
- Select one position as an employee’s primary position for reporting and tracking purposes
- Store alternate capacities that an employee may occupy, and automate pay rate overrides when that position is assigned