As a CFO faced with economic uncertainty, you need to know that you can plan, budget, monitor and report results with timeliness and accuracy to allow for immediate course correction.
You could spend hours looking for the information you need, wait days or weeks for someone else to find it for you…OR you could click your mouse and open your Affinity ERP Decision Support solution: Discovery EIS (executive information system).
Discovery EIS is the only executive information system that puts every bit of financial and statistical data at your fingertips—in the user-friendly format you specify, no matter when, where, and how you need it.
Fully integrated into every system that feeds our General Ledger software, Discovery EIS takes you full circle from planning and forecasting to reporting and analysis. Capture the perfect level of detail—no more, no less.
See the Big Picture
The perfect Decision Support tool, Discovery EIS fully illuminates everything you need to know, intensifying your decision-making confidence by linking budget tools directly to revenue and expenses to provide continuous access to live and historical transaction data. It simplifies funding management and consolidated reporting, and eliminates the need to create and generate multiple subsystem reports.
Discovery EIS reduces errors, data inconsistencies, and disjointed reporting. It accommodates multiple authorized users from anywhere in the world. Electronic, automated distribution of relevant information to each responsible and accountable party keeps everyone informed without creating information overload.
With total control of your business data—above, at and below the surface—Discovery dynamically expands your ability to make superior decisions faster. There’s no waiting for others, no waiting for details and explanations, and no more uninformed decision-making.
That’s because Discovery EIS:
- Provides instantaneous, one keystroke drill-down access to transaction details
- Automatically repopulates reports for any period
- Tracks workload statistics alongside financial information for better cost control
- Simplifies funding management and consolidated reporting
- Prevents information overload
- Provides the empirical data necessary to make key strategic and financial decisions
- Streamlines decision-making
- Increases effectiveness of planning and budgeting activities