Streamline your Scheduling Process
Flex Scheduler brings a new look and feel, an improved user experience, and streamlined functionality to the original Resource Scheduling functionality in HARRIS Flex.
Flex Scheduler enables the scheduling of patients and all types of resources, including staff, procedure and meeting rooms, medical equipment, and more.
When entering an order for a procedure, test or surgery, a care provider can immediately schedule the event at a time and day when it’s most convenient according to their own schedule and that of their patient. The intuitive calendar views of the patient and event lists provide slot availability, reservations and hold information. The care provider, or clerk can quickly navigate through the Next or Previous, available appointment to select one. A clerk can edit order details, for both scheduled and unscheduled events, within Flex Scheduler.
With a single click, a user can launch the patient’s visit desktop without leaving the Flex Scheduler application to review pertinent information that may impact scheduling decisions for the patient.
Ease of use
Intuitive functionality with Drag and Drop
More efficient use of resources
Streamline clinical processes and operational effectiveness
Better Care and Outcome
Increase quality of care and improve health outcomes
- Launch to Visit Desktop – Users can navigate directly to the Patient’s Visit Desktop without leaving the Flex Scheduler application.
- Client-configurable columns enable users to sort by priority, date, procedure, human resource, equipment, room and more.
- A Search Function allows users to search for available times for specific days and/or morning/afternoon (AM/PM).
- Day View provides details for the day including available, booked, locked slots and allows to schedule a new appointment.
- Ability to secure multiple resources that may be required for a procedure or appointment.
- An overbooking process is supported when all available slots for a given time range have been booked.