Updated January 9, 2019
In compliance with the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), QuadraMed provides the following disclosures:
QuadraMed Computerized Patient Record (QCPR) 6.1 and 6.2 require certain hardware, third‐party software, services, and licenses to support the Meaningful Use-certified product, which may have costs in addition to the cost of the QCPR software, maintenance, and services contract. Additional or variable costs include hardware sizing appropriate for the client, license fees for third-party products based on number of beds and/or number of visits, and number of interfaces requested by the client.
- Hardware needs (e.g., work stations, servers, printers, and bar code scanners) are facility‐specific one‐time costs. Hardware specifications are provided by QuadraMed based on size information provided by the client.
- Third-party software requirements include system infrastructure (e.g., operating systems, database applications, word processing, spreadsheets needed to store, retrieve, visualize, sort and print), which are typically one‐time charges.
- Third-party services and software licenses include e‐prescribing, drug and clinical knowledge systems (for drug‐drug/drug‐allergy checks, clinical decision support, patient and clinical information knowledge base services); ISP or HISP connectivity to support secure patient connectivity (VDT, secure messaging) and external reporting to public health; registries or labs; code sets like ICD and CPT; and clinical terminology maps. All of these typically are on‐going fees. Detail costs and limitations are outlined in QCPR Cost and Limitations Detail.
- There may be one‐time service fees for interfaces with non‐standard applications (e.g., laboratories, registries, local HISPS, HIEs or non‐QCPR secure messaging systems). Service fees are dependent on the effort required to develop the requested interface specifications.
Purchase of QCPR requires a contract and annual license fees. There also may be one‐time fees for special local configurations, custom installation, support, or additional training.
As listed on the ONC Certified Health IT Product List (CHPL), the Meaningful Use-certified QCPR version 6.1 (complete EHR for Eligible Hospitals and modular EHR for Eligible Professionals) requires third-party components outlined in QCPR Cost and Limitations Detail.
[accordion clicktoclose=true tag=h4]
[accordion-item title=”Server Components (associated with one-time and ongoing license fees)” state=closed]
- InterSystems Caché 12.2
- IBM AIX 7.1 Power VM with support for VIOS
- IBM Samba Version 3.0.24
- Veritas Cluster Server
- Health Language Inc. CMV Database and Language Engine
- Wolters Kluwer Medi-Span
- Krames Health-Sheets
- Krames Exit-Writer
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2+/SP+ 64-bit
[accordion-item title=”Workstation Components (associated with one-time fees)” state=closed]
- Microsoft Windows XP/SP3 or Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit
- Microsoft Word 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: IE6, IE7, IE8 or IE9
- Microsoft .NET version 4.5
[accordion-item title=”Additional third-party software components licensed by QuadraMed and packaged and delivered with QCPR with no additional license fees for QCPR clients” state=closed]
- Bersoft HTML Print
- Apache Web Services
- TomCat Web and Application Server
- Java JDK 1.6.2+