Today’s health systems face multiple challenges: a global shortage of nurses, physicians and allied health professionals, raised patient expectations for quality care, safety and access to their information, enhanced information security and privacy standards. There is also the ever-rising costs / financial challenges and increased governmental reporting and analytics to drive decision-making and improving treatments.
Therefore, today’s health systems require integrated EHR solutions that provide robust clinical decision support to physician, nurses and allied health professionals, are easy to use while being accessible from anywhere at anytime and from any device. Furthermore, solutions shall provide maximum flexibility and scalability to an organization and allow it to independently tailor and evolve their EHR to address their ever changing needs and evolving practices.
Harris QCPR, a solution for today’s healthcare
Harris QCPR provides all this and more! Harris QCPR is a comprehensive, fully integrated, patient-centric electronic record system. It includes a full complement of modules and applications integrated in one single database. The solution automates healthcare delivery documentation while providing clinical decision support and supporting best practices. It also covers the entire continuum of care –- from the ambulatory clinic to the acute care areas to home care and integrates all aspects of patient care into a single, confidential patient-centered electronic patient record. The solution is also cost effective and provides a high level of return on investment.
Harris QCPR effectively leverages InterSystems’ HealthShare, a robust object relational database optimized for today’s healthcare data, to safely store and expose your clinical data.
It’s new architecture includes state of the art capabilities that facilitate data interchange through the latest FHIR-based interoperability standards. Furthermore, Harris QCPR’s Novus applications are developed to seamlessly support mobile devices using device-agnostic HTML5. allowing them to be displayed on a multitude of mobile devices, including Apple, Android and Windows tablets as well as on desktop and laptops.
Patient safety is at the heart of our EHR/EPR
Real-time alerts and cautions, reminders and a drug knowledge system are embedded into clinical processes and provide Clinical Decision Support to clinicians, preventing medication and medical errors. At the same time, best practices ensure patient safety and quality of care.
Flexible to evolve with your workflows
YOU are the expert in patient care and workflows at YOUR facility. So, we’ve designed our EHR with the flexibility to accommodate varying needs. We fashion stellar patient care experiences based on your workflows and the way you operate. As you make improvements and adjustments to your workflow, whether permanently or to test a new model, you can easily modify workflows within QCPR.
Patient-centered care designed by Care Providers
At Harris Healthcare, we’re empowering physicians, nurses and all allied health professionals with the tools they need to effectively document and manage patient care.
Harris QCPR – Numerous benefits
- Increases patients’ safety, the quality of care they receive and improves their clinical outcome
- Provides robust Clinical Decision Support to clinicians to reduce / prevent medication and medical errors
- Streamlines and optimizes clinical and clerical workflows even when “on the go”
- Standardizes care and enforces protocols/ best practices and ensures data accuracy
- Promotes interdisciplinary collaboration and real-time communication between healthcare providers
- Increases physician acceptance, productivity through ordering system and order sets
- Enables exchange of clinical information between facilities and care providers through leading edge interoperability capabilities
- Leverages information across the continuum of care to analyze and influence population health outcomes and enhance overall population wellness
- Provides maximum flexibility and scalability to an organization and allows it to independently tailor and evolve their EHR with built-in-tools to address ever changing needs and evolving practices
- Reduces costs associated with unnecessary, inappropriate, or incorrect tests and medication
- Enhances patient’s overall hospitalization experience and fosters patient engagement & empowerment
“Leveraging Harris QCPR, we have built a very robust system where safety has been the key focus, which will reduce errors in prescribing and administration. There is a very clear audit trail of all aspects of medication prescribing, reviewing and administration, which is excellent from governance point of view. – Nital Panchal is the Lead EPMA Pharmacist at Lancashire Teaching Hospital Trust, Lancashire, United Kingdom.