Improve clinical documentation and get paid for doing so!
According to a recent Black Book Market Report, hospitals gained at least $1.5 million in healthcare revenue after implementing clinical documentation improvement (CDI) systems.* That’s impressive. But, you can do even better.
You can increase revenue by creating charges directly from the note while you complete your required documentation. Our clients collect 35-40% more revenue simply because they have a working, efficient system for clinical documentation and charge capture.
TeamNotes takes your ICD-10 coding solution and effectively ties it to clinical documentation, care analytics and charge capture. Each step of the patient care process and documentation is integrated to charge capture. Collect professional service fees, eliminate transcription costs and reduce lags in billing.
Complete, accurate, real-time clinical documentation is critical to quality care, financial performance and compliance. TeamNotes enables charge capture at the point-of-care, so you can document the way that works best for you. Custom note templates are optimized to:
- Help you collect at the highest possible DRGs, whether submitting to Medicare/Medicaid or other payors.
- Prompt you for greater specificity where more detailed problems and diagnoses are required (ICD-10 compliant).
- Provide the structure required for clinical quality reporting.
- Let entire care teams jointly author notes and coordinate care with primary care providers and consultants.
- Auto-populate notes with labs, pharmacy, allergies, vitals, radiology reports and nursing assessments; including macros for canned text and the ability to intelligently ‘carry-forward’ prior documentation.
- Function with any core EHR, with mobile access across multiple locations and providers.
It’s time to start getting paid for every patient care service you provide—not just the services billing deciphers!
* Source: www.revcycleintelligence.com/news/CDI-boosts-revenue (Nov. 3, 2016)