The qualified candidate will specialize in leading a team of professionals tasked to sell Revenue Cycle, ERP, and other software solutions to Hospitals. Interacts directly with all levels of the Hospital, including C-Suite, Directors of Patient Access, technology users, buyers, and other decisions makers and influential users. S/he will use strategic selling principals to manage a national sales team and work collaboratively with others within the organization.
The candidate may be based out of their home/work remotely and will be expected to travel 75% of the time.
- Achieve performance objectives (quota attainment, reporting, communication)
- Works with prospects on a strategic level, understanding both short term and long term goals.
- Consistently and accurately maintains a solid timeline of customer activities within CRM tool
- Remains knowledgeable of Healthcare industry
- Works as a team member with other departments to ensure that customer expectations are met. Facilitates meetings as needed with these departments as part of customer resolution process.
- Successfully motivate and direct a team of professional sales and marketing staff to work effectively with you to win business. Such resources include product specialists, developers, and professional services staff.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior related work experience of 5 + years of successful sales to Hospitals or other Healthcare related industries within an assigned geographic territory.
- Experience utilizing a CRM system.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with more than one software product line or major module.
- Ability to use a laptop PC, various MS software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software applications.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member as well as a liaison with clients/potential clients.
- Good time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organization skills.
QuadraMed® is a leading provider of award-winning healthcare software and services that improve the safety, quality, and efficiency of patient care. Founded in 1993, QuadraMed provides proven, flexible solutions that help make our clients successful by streamlining processes, increasing productivity, and driving positive clinical outcomes. Behind the company’s products and services is a staff of professionals who support clients at more than 1,200 healthcare provider facilities.
QuadraMed is a division of Harris Computer Systems (www.harriscomputer.com).Harris is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation’s growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
Harris is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.