Harris Computer Systems’ Corporate IT Department is seeking an Integration Specialist to assist with the various integrations of a number of Harris acquired organizations. These integrations involve migrating the acquired Business Unit onto the Harris Active Directory domain, Exchange and Lync Enterprise Voice environments, setting up remote connectivity, etc. The incumbent will work in a nearby Harris office, if available.
- This position will work with leadership, Intergration Services and Harris Business unit to understand the various tasks associated with each integration;
- Customizes the integration process based on the requirements of a specific business unit;
- Provides day–to-day support associated with the integration (User account creation, setup of mail and Lync access, VPN connectivity, etc.);
- Creates and communicates integration status reports back to the Technical Project Manager of the integration
- oversees on-site support for local offices where applicable
To meet this challenge you must possess a high level of initiative and energy as required to succeed in a fast-paced evolving environment, as well as several of the following skills:
- 3+ years of Technical Support experience of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory (User creation, DNS and DHCP Management, ADMT)
- Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1,10)
- Scripting and automating processes with Powershell and ADMT
- 3+ years of experience managing/supporting network infrastructure
- VPN Tunnels
- Terminal Services Gateway
- DNS and registrar management
- Ability to follow instructions and document processes
- Familiarity with the acquisition and integration process as it relates to IT
- Excellent customer support and communication skills
Harris is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation’s growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
Harris is an EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Employer.